Games By Bill
Funding the Game
1.14.0 (Currently alpha testing)
Basic gather quest
1.13.0 (Currently beta testing)
Fix a packaging problem.
- Ring item type.
- Don't interrupt movement for heal or debuff.
- Fix a glitch that would cause hover effects to not always display.
1.12.2 (Current production version)
Additional performance tweaks.
Improve save game reliability.
Rework the display code to render the map in sections. This allows for greater
zoom levels, and improves performance.
Cause the inventory screen to exit when the player is attacked, so the player
can see and react to the attack.
Fixed a packaging error.
- Tune fog effect to improve visibility
- New Inventory Manager/Character screen
- Improve autowalk to be more visually pleasing
Further fixes to map generation to avoid creatures and items spawning in walls
- Stability improvement to input
- Stability improvement to map generation
- Performance improvements
- Additional monsters and weapons
- Rebalancing of level population to present a wider variety of opponents
- Fixed a corner case that could cause an infinite loop during map
- Fix spurious autowalk cancels
- Fix ghost images of monsters
- Force monsters not to self-heal right away
- Attempt to fix an elusive display bug when dropping a torch
- Add halo effect for healing as well
- "Smooth" movement of creatures
- Exhaustive performance tweaks throughout
- Tweaks to the controls to make them less jerky
- Textured walls
- Improve "fog" effect
- "effect halo" over monsters, which provides better combat feedback
Fix bug with items in backpack not saving
- Add smooth panning to the map
- Correct a rounding error calculating where a tap occurred
fix a crash in the map panning code
- Refactor display code to make it more flexible
- Enhance tap to move to make it more predictable
- Map panning
- Improved map scaling
- More menu predictive behavior: tapping on a hostile monster automatically attacks
Fix "Get Involved" screen
Fix bug with "attack" option confusing north and south
- Implement pathfinder code and discard "drag to move" in favor of "tap to move"
- About screen to encourage community involvement
New intro screen.
- Additional monsters
- Better difficulty calculations
Fix (hopefully the final) crash scenario
Fix some crash scenarios
- Fix zombie choose dialog problem.
- Crash reporting.
- Fix a a number of bugs causing lockups.
- Allow creatures to have natural damage types.
- Game director auto-tunes the game to ensure it doesn't get too difficult
or too easy.
- Fixed double display of game intro on death.
- Prevent stairs from appearing coincident with spawn points.
- New monsters.
- Game difficulty setting when you start.
- Incremental improvements to the UI.
- Rudimentary introduction screen
- Completely rework the UI: tap to identify, swipe or drag to move,
pinch to zoom, context-sensative action menus, feedback when attacking.
- Significant performance improvement when defeating a critter or moving
- In the event that an image is missing, show a "broken" image instead of
- Incremental improvement to map generation
Fixed a bug that caused a crash when encountering a short sword
- Incremental improvements to graphics
- Added persistent health/score display
- Monsters now try to surround you when attacking in groups
- Don't show items in the use dialog that can't be used anyway
- Add a new item
- Add a new creature
Add a custom launcher graphic